[AT] 430V mysteries

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Tue Oct 24 15:21:36 PDT 2017

The pin in Spencer's seat bracket looks like item 13 on page 80-2 of the parts catalog (PC505) to me.  The chain dangling from the center of the other chain should be hooked to the lynch pin in the end of the big pin.  Does anyone have an operators manual?  There might be a picture in there of what the bracket is for.

Brian