[AT] 430V mysteries

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 22 18:29:50 PDT 2017

Forgot about those control ropes Farmer! I had 2 Oliver superior drills
that used them--one was wide enough it had 2 ropes so you could lift
only 1/2 of it. Then there was the Deere 30 pull type we had with HA-92
power unit. The clutch rope would sometimes get hung on something in a
curve and you could hear the load coming off the engine--rope was
causing the clutch to slip. That was actually a fun combine to run in wheat.

John Hall