[AT] 430V mysteries

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Oct 21 20:51:06 PDT 2017

Spencer,

Check out the Parts Catalog Page for the TopLink. Key 9 chain probably goes
through the two holes on the back of the seat.  Used to hold the TopLink out
of the way when not being used.  As far as the bolts are concerned I would
guess some kind of Heat Houser setup that doubled as shields in the Orchard.

Dean VP.
Snohomish, WA 98290