[AT] One added to collection

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Oct 20 11:29:58 PDT 2017

On the MT the wheel was thick and heavy (big cast rather the stamped), and tire I think was a bit bigger so probably not appreciably different than regular narrow front as far as having a light front end.  But you are right:  Both were scary on hills.

My biggest beef was hard stop or steering wheel whiplash when hitting small obstacles like a deep rut/furrow - especially if you hit them while turning.  For whatever reason that seemed to be worse.  In sloppy dirt you could plow with the front if you turned hard enough.

Spencer Yost