[AT] 430V

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Oct 17 09:06:49 PDT 2017

It improved quite a bit initially but plateaued at "minor".   But I have yet to work it hard yet so I am hopeful for additional improvement.   The throttle had to be dealt before I could put it on the mower or anything like that.   So even though I got the throttle discs replaced "life got in the way" and kept me from the tractor.  I have not even  put the hood back on after the throttle disc replacement.    This weekend hopefully....

PS:   Skybolt emailed:   They don't stock, nor can they order, the #7 floating airloc receptacles.   So still searching....

Spencer Yost