[AT] 430V update

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Thu Oct 12 19:54:15 PDT 2017

There are a few vendors selling this fastener.  Here is one I found on the web:
Www.oldjdforyou.com
Check out part number m327

-------- Original message --------From: Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> Date: 10/12/17  6:59 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] 430V update
Yea.   I sort of thought they were something like that, just not bonded to the discs.

As a sidenote: does anyone know where to get the airlock fasteners for John Deere sheet metal? I need the "female" half of a fastener. I have one that's just trashed and the male part won't grab it.

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost