[AT] 2 row corn combines

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 18:26:54 PDT 2017

Now thats OLD SCHOOL right there! When I was first looking for a
planter, dad told me to stay away from them, said they didn't work real
good if you had a lot of trash on your land. Farmer, did you ever get to
run a planter with row cleaners? A friend has a CaseIH 900 with them,
wow it does good if you have a lot of trash. I used it to plant behind
milo one year, boy did it make a difference.

John Hall