[AT] Got ripped off ordering some parts online. What should I do?

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sat Nov 4 07:39:39 PDT 2017

Y’all,

Ditto on the PayPal. They got me a refund (eventually) when a shipper sent me a bad speaker and tried to ignore my complaints. After PayPal threatened him, the rat then filed against UPS for damage in shipment, which was total BS. He bragged to me on the phone that UPS would pay him because he shipped a lot with them and had not filed a claim with them recently. Be careful to follow PayPal’s complaint instructions carefully and don’t let the seller talk you into delays or shortcuts in doing so. Mine sure tried. That’s OK. Time wounds all heels.😋

Chuck Bealke
Dallas, TX