[AT] Older machine shop equipment to sell

Rob Wilson ro.wilson at att.net
Wed Nov 29 08:22:50 PST 2017

Dennis,
I'll send them tonight when I get home.
Thanks,
Rob

On Nov 29, 2017, at 10:33 AM, Dennis Johnson <moscowengnr at outlook.com> wrote:

Rob,

Send me pics and pricing.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 28, 2017, at 8:37 PM, Rob Wilson <ro.wilson at att.net<mailto:ro.wilson at att.net>> wrote:

Guys it's been a while since I posted on here but I've been busy working to
clean my Mom's house out. A task most know all too well I'm sure. Currently
I have two large machines I need to sell that my Dad gave me years ago but I
have no place or room for them. I hate to scrap them but it may be my only
option. One is a Brown & Sharp Model 1 1/2 horizontal mill made in
Providence RI of course and the other is a W. M. Barker & Co shaper made in
Cincinnati Ohio. They have both been sitting for a number of years without
use so I'm sure they would need some tinkering to get them going again. It
would really make me sad to scrap out a couple of American made pieces of
equipment. If anyone is interested they are in the Central Ohio area and I
would make someone a really good deal so I don't need to haul them to the
scrap metal dealer. I have pictures if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Rob