[AT] Older machine shop equipment to sell

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:38:59 PST 2017

Rob, sounds like you've got at least  a couple bites so far.  I'm sure no
one wants to see them scrapped!  There's a lot of people who are into
collecting, restoring, and using this sort of old iron.  If nothing pans
out here, you should probably look into Ebay or Craigslist.  Tooling,
referring mostly to the B&S 1-1/2, will be a big plus for the prospective
buyer.  Good luck!

SO