[AT] Ford 3000 Spindles

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Nov 25 19:34:38 PST 2017

Don:

I found a source for piloted adjustable large reamers on Ebay. They are
from India.  If you are only doing a few they will work fine.  The pilot
to screw on the end of the reamer is what is hard to find.  I think the
Ford 3000 may take 2 sizes but this link will get you to them, I don't
know what the shipping time is, but I get stuff from China and Russia in
about 10 days. https://www.ebay.com/usr/atoz.tools?rt=nc

Cecil