[AT] My M; now road gear

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 12:37:18 PST 2017

Years ago, I had a kid on an IH 706/806 style tractor pull out in front of me on US 65 South of Rolla, MO.  He had lots of room, but it got away from him, he crossed the opposing traffic in a skid and got at least one rear wheel off on the opposite shoulder still skidding.  I thought it was going over and it was a pre-ROPS tractor.  Somehow, after a wag or two and the sparse traffic avoiding him, he got it back on his side of the road.  Those tall skinny tractors weren't made for speed.

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com