[AT] 430V update

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 23 04:57:56 PST 2017

So, does this tractor use a different seat than other Deeres of the same
vintage? If not, I'd see about ordering a replacement, maybe even a
whole set. Mind you, I'm talking about something very close to
identical, not a "will-fit". Just thinking an upholstery shop will cost
more. Yes, you could do it yourself, I've done a couple. Like was
suggested, get the higher density foam.

Where did you get your service manual from? Years ago I bought a CD for
dad's 4020 from Deere. The only drawback is I have to print out what I
need ahead of time. If I was wealthy, I'd have a desk and internet at
the shop. Then again, if I was wealthy, I'd pay some one else to fix the
old stuff! (ok, thats a lie. I have too much fun working on it.)

John Hall