[AT] 430V update

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Wed Nov 22 22:35:35 PST 2017

If you do attempt to repair this yourself, make sure you find some truly high density foam. The foam sold in normal retail outlets will bottom out way too soon.
-------- Original message --------From: Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> Date: 11/22/17  8:43 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] 430V update
Thanks Tyler!

That's a pretty ingenious solution.   The picture did not come through for me either so I am reattaching it. I texted a slightly different way than I normally do, but not sure why that would have anything to do with it.

Anyways here it is again:

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost