[AT] Hay wagon update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Nov 21 09:43:55 PST 2017

Great idea.   Instead of cutting it the entire length I wonder if simply cutting a series of the slots in the top would allow me to get penetrating fluid all the way through. I doubt it would compromise the strength that much.  I could weld them back but not sure I would even have to. I doubt it would compromise the strength as long as I kept the slots a good 6 inches from each other.  That center tube is only exposed to stretching compression forces. There's no real deflection since the weight is on the axles.

Spencer Yost