[AT] Hay wagon update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Nov 20 17:39:25 PST 2017

Vibration seems to always work.   If you have a jackhammer, you might
try it on the sides and also on the end of the pipes.  I use a lot of 4
1/2"cutoff blades in a small grinder.   The blades are only 0.045
thick.   In a good small grinder they are lethal to steel.   You could
try to just slit the outside pipe and once it is apart, weld the pipe
back together.  I would only weld a short spot and then go back to
another spot.  I have done this in the past, it is a lot of welding, but
it goes fast.

Cecil in OKla