[AT] Hay wagon update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Nov 19 20:04:55 PST 2017

I had plenty of chores today, so I didn't get much time to put on it. But I did go ahead and try to simply pull it apart.   While I was pretty sure it wouldn't work, I  simply had to try just in case my pessimism was exceeding reality.  I've been heating and trying to draw up several penetrants including some paraffin based penetrants.  Been doing that about two weeks.   So I heated again and pulled downhill with a 4WD truck while the rear axle was chained to a tree, including some pretty strong jerks.

My pessimism was not exceeding reality. :-)

Next is a twisting motion. I'm still not sure how I'm going to rig that up but that is clearly only way I'm going to get the tubes to give up the ghost.

Low priority project but I really need to do it.  An 8' hay wagon is about useless to me.  Good thing this hay wagon didn't cost me anything...

Spencer Yost