[AT] OT circuit breaker question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:49:53 PST 2017

Don:

I happen to have a GE panel also.  Inside the door, on the label, there's a
list of the types of breakers that are acceptable.  In my case it's THQP.
THHQP, THQL, THHQL, TQDL, THQDL, TXQL.  Yours may differ.  But it sounds
like the breakers at the home center aren't the right type.  As Mike M also
mentioned, if the home centers aren't carrying what you need, you should
turn to an electrical supply house or perhaps online.

SO