[AT] HayWagon build up.

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:28:51 PST 2017

Hi Henry,
 I keep dreaming about this too, but my goodness, you could recoop the
money you invested to build your trailer by charging people to ride in
it! Riding in paradise, air conditioning, (maybe a radio or
something,) and sandwitches and a can of pop for all on board.
Hahahaha! Wouldn't Farmer be first in line? Lol.
 How would you run the flashing lights?
 Take Care,
 Tyler Juranek
 IA