[AT] HayWagon build up.

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:07:02 PST 2017

Hi Greg,
 That's exactly what I was thinking. A low boy or something like that.
Then, there'd be no need to build steps.
 Even some old church pews would work for seats. Or maybe go and hunt
in a salvage yard to see what a person could find.
 I want to also be able to use it for a little road travel too. Of
course, nobody outside of family members would be allowed to ride in
it.
 Thanks!
 Tyler