[AT] HayWagon build up.

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 16:47:18 PDT 2017

Grant, if you have never seen those, then you may well be surprised to
see hay wagons with tandem rear axles and even tandem front axles. I've
been around lots of wagons, but only in the last few years did I ever
see a tandem rear axle setup and it was on Craigslist. Just this summer
I saw an ad for a new wagon with tandem front and rear (I assume it is a
5th wheel style). You would be hard pressed to use anything that big
here as our fields are so "twisty" you would have a hard time keeping
the load on. I have to be careful as it is if I fill a wagon full (125
bales) so I can get to the shed without losing some as the 2 ways to the
shed are both downhill and a pretty serious twist.

John Hall