[AT] now Electric Wheel

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 03:37:40 PDT 2017

I like to show things in an educational manner. I have a Ford 9N on my wish
list along with a Ford Jubilee. I have a Ferguson TO-20 (in working
clothes) and a couple of Ford 8Ns (neither of them going yet).
I always thought an exhibit of a 9N, an 8N, a TO-20 and a Jubilee would
make an ideal way to able to "show" rather than just "tell" people about
the chronological order of each tractor arriving on the scene and the story
of the differences between them and why.
At shows it seems like everybody has "heard" something but most of the time
it is wrong.   :-)  Since I had been unable to do much for a while I have
just been taking the TO-20 to a couple of nearby shows (well, OK, son Scott
has been hauling them for me). I can't begin to tell you how many times I
have listened to guys telling their wives and or kids that the TO-20
Ferguson was an 8N Ford or many times a "Fordson"... A lot of guys are
really bad about just making up answers to questions they don't know the
answers to.  :-)

The Jubilee isn't actually required for that story but I grew up on one and
just want one and thought I would list it while I was wishing.  :-)

.