[AT] First cutting in the books

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu May 18 13:09:51 PDT 2017

Actually I do have teenage help.   We both stack the trailer (Denise drives) and at the barn he feeds the elevator while I stack in the loft.

He only has one more year of high school and then it is off to the military.  While he has not been the smartest I've had (one of the reasons why I stack in the loft),  He's the strongest and a pretty good work ethic.  He'll be tough to replace.

Spencer Yost