[AT] Test

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed May 31 20:23:32 PDT 2017

I think it is a gremlin in my email program, Thunderbird. When i hit
address , not ATIS. Maybe I need to change a setting, or roll back to an
older version. This change has happened withing the last month or so.  I
Cc'd this to ATIS, as well, so we'll see what happens. My .gmx account
is the one that is subscribed.

Mike M