[AT] Man, but the old ones are solid

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed May 31 16:41:25 PDT 2017

Dave,

You are overlooking one very important point. The Steering wheel shaft is exposed and right above the center of the hood.   Leaving no room to set a can of gas. The hood has two levels and there is no place to set a can of gas in either side of the steering shaft that would set without being held up there by at least one hand The flat surface is less than half the width of the narrowest part of the gas can and is sloping away from the tractor.  So once you got the can resting on that flat spot, being held there by at least one hand you might be able to get the hose in the filler tube. But the gas can better be less than 2' tall or the  hose wouldn't be long enough because the little flat surface is at the same height as the filler tube... .  I'll hold a match and watch you do it and won’t light it if you don't spill a drop.

Now  that we have established the fact that setting a gas can on the hood of a 620 is irrational, unsafe and very difficult requiring a person with three hands, you can send the winnings to the Van Peursem Foundation. I'll provide the address later,

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.