[AT] Was hole saw now sharpening in general

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue May 30 17:58:15 PDT 2017

Speaking of hole hole sharpening...

All the local sharpening businesses are closing up shop.   There are still a couple household types around (scissors, kitchen knifes, etc).  And I can get chain saw chains sharpened too if I am so inclined.  But the Ag/industrial places have all gone contract(no walk ins) or they have closed their doors.  All my lap sharpening has to be mailed off.  No one does hedge trimmers anymore either.

Am I just not looking hard enough?   Or has that been everyone else's experience too?

Spencer Yost