[AT] Man, but the old ones are solid

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon May 29 15:15:35 PDT 2017

Dave,

There really isn't anywhere on the 620 within 2' of the gas cap other than on top of the hood itself. However, I would never do that and I don't think Dean would either.  I agree that lifting a full gas can up 5' or more is very different than pouring from 5' feet but there is nowhere close to set the can unless a 5' stand was available. PS: I'll take your bet!  😊

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.