[AT] El Diablo shift key

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Thu May 25 19:34:57 PDT 2017

One other possible fix it to take the loose key and poke with a center point or chisel several times. In addition to making an indention, it should also raise the surface a bit next to the indention. Kind of like manually knurling the surface, or roll threading which increases the OD. That method could save  you a few $$$, plus occupy you for some time if you want a challenge.
(I do like the oversized key method if it is available in the time needed.)

Dennis

Sent from my iPad