[AT] El Diablo shift key

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Thu May 25 06:31:08 PDT 2017

If it were mine, I'd pull the old loose key that keeps falling out and measure it with something accurate. If it measures .250" or anything less, for a buck and a half, I'd get a stick of "oversize" keystock and cut a new key. I'd get the mating key slot very clean of grease/oil/crud and maybe use a dab of metal filled epoxy to hold the new key in place.