[AT] Man, but the old ones are solid

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat May 20 18:47:58 PDT 2017

Weather was on-and-off rainy today, so I took advantage of one of the rainy
spells to catch up on maintenance on the John Deere 620:   Replaced the
brake pad on the clutch pulley, adjusted the clutch, and changed the oil and
filter.   Been meaning to do each of those things for a while so it was good
to see them finished.   A while later the rain stopped and eventually the
sun came out, just a heck of a nice afternoon, so I figured I'd better
test-drive the 620 to make sure everything still worked okay.  ;)

Looked good (see attached photo), sounded good, felt good.   Heck of a solid
old machine.  I found myself grateful, again, for the fine work the
engineers and builders did back then.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio