[AT] polished tools a real pain

Stuart Harner stuart at harnerfarm.net
Sat May 20 09:00:40 PDT 2017

Pain:
Sometimes slippery
Often reflect light right into my eyes, especially sunlight
Some are so thin that when putting a lot of force on the tool it actually
hurts

Good side:
They clean up REALLY nice before you put them back in the tool box. This
keeps your hands and everything else you touch clean.
Some fit my hands really well and are a pleasure to use.
Some of them seem to take dings and bangs with less damage than older
non-chromed wrenches.

I don't have arthritis. (so far)  :)
I don't have 3 elbows when needed   :(
Nothing works as well as it used to, or at least as well as I think is
should.....

Stuart