[AT] polished tools a real pain

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat May 20 06:59:26 PDT 2017

Maybe I am just experiencing this due to getting older and my hands
don't work like they should.  These polished chrome fancy tool handles
are a real PITA when in a cramped spot trying to work blind and with a
little oil on my hands. When I was working on my wife's car, I think I
could have done it in 1/2 the time if I had a ratchet or wrench that I
could hold on to.  Even plain wrenches have so much polish on them it is
hard to hold on.  I just ordered a couple of rolls of friction tape for
the next time..  Do you guys have the same problem, or is it just Arthritis?
Cecil in OKla