[AT] First cutting in the books

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 16:28:45 PDT 2017

Wade used to hire part of his crew from his full time job to help with
bale pick up and stacking.This unit when combined with the accumulator
allows him to be as efficient as the crew he used to hire. He no longer
grows horse hay here so I do not know if he still does the same but I do
know he handles a lot of both horse quality hay in square bales and
rolls of cow quality hay. All the equipment he bought used and
refurbished.  An interesting routine he developed. I haven't seen him
this week and I'm sure we know why.

David

NW NC