[AT] First cutting in the books

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:06:48 PDT 2017

The formerly young man who leases here has a bale accumulator that
groups 6 bales then drops them together. After he bales he comes back
with a larger tractor pulling a gooseneck trailer and with a bale
grabbing device on the FEL arms. He can pick up the 6 bales at one time
stack them on the trailer and when the trailer is filled off to the barn.

He does that with his horse hay, his cow hay he rolls.

David

NW NC