[AT] hyd cylinder different inlet threads?

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Tue May 16 11:05:50 PDT 2017

I didn't get Len's original message and I don't know what era of hydraulic equipment Lenovo is dealing with but JD switched to ORB type hydraulic connections on their hydraulic

-------- Original message --------From: Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> Date: 5/8/17  2:13 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] hyd cylinder different inlet threads?
Len:

Probably O-Ring Boss.   ORB  You can get an adapter.  Take a look at
Surplus Center's website, they have examples of the sizes. Discount
hydraulic hose also does..

Cecil in OKla