[AT] Oil Vacuum- Common sense solution?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 15 10:11:25 PDT 2017

Warren,  since it's your bilge you are cleaning,
dump some laundry detergent on top of the oil and let it soak,
Dump some water in the bilge and let it sit,
Use pressure from a water hose or some sort of brush that
will reach and mix it up.
Turn on the bilge pump and catch the water/oil that comes out in
a 5 gallon bucket or two.  Let the buckets sit and then skim the oil
off the top.  Oil gone, bilge clean.

Charlie