[AT] Oil Vacuum- Common sense solution?

Rena Glover Goss rlgoss at twc.com
Sun May 14 19:13:59 PDT 2017

Your Mighty-Vac will work, it's just slow.  Professional shops have an electric vacuum pump for doing this job.  The one we had at the shop I worked in had a 1-quart reservoir.  I presume the ones they have for auto shops are larger.  I have one of the hand pumps from Harbor Freight for doing that on lawn mower engines.

Larry