[AT] Oil Vacuum- Common sense solution?

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Sun May 14 18:34:27 PDT 2017

I've also used a oil pump driven by a electric hand drill.

-------- Original message --------From: Dean VP <deanvp at att.net> Date: 5/14/17  5:07 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: 'Antique tractor email discussion group' <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] Oil Vacuum- Common sense solution?
If you could thin it down using a non-flammable liquid, a Shop Vac might
work. However, Shop Vac motors are known to be a bit dangerous when sucking
flammable fluids.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.