[AT] Oil Vacuum- Common sense solution?

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Sun May 14 17:26:19 PDT 2017

Thirty years ago I bought a bunch of miscellaneous tools and equipment
from a retiring heavy equipment mechanic at his yard sale.  Included was
a clever oil sucker which worked on the venturi principle. Probably the
mechanic shopbuilt it.  He said he used it on hydraulic systems, fuel
tanks, etc.  Quick disconnect hooked to an air source, a barb fitting
for the suction hose, a barb fitting for the discharge hose.  Have used
it often - one of those things you never realize how handy it is until
you actually have one.  I'll drag it out and send you more info and
photos if you want.

Richard