[AT] Hydraulic fitting

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:52:08 PDT 2017

That would be just plain evil if it used left-hand threads.  In my travels,
the only times I encounter LH threads is on rotating equipment where the
natural direction of rotation would tend to loosen a right-hand thread.  If
you can see any of the male thread, you can tell thread direction.  If you
hold a normal old RH screw or bolt vertically, you will observe the thread
slants upward to the right.  And of course LH male threads slant upward to
the left.

SO