[AT] Hay press value

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 15:30:02 PDT 2017

Don't know what they are selling for, but appears to be a IHC Type M? Is
that the correct engine configuration with correct belt
tensioners/clutch--looks like pulley is on wrong side? I know the 6hp M
was an option. In later years a 4 cylinder Continental was an option. We
put a 4 cylinder Continental on mine off of a 50T baler (not the correct
engine).

I see it has the trip bell on the side and like mine only one lever for
the emergency brake. When we were running mine, most folks had no idea
what the bell was for.

John Hall