[AT] You can't fix stupid-naming names

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 31 10:58:53 PDT 2017

You’re right Charlie, it’s not the easiest of sites in some regards. Once you get used to it though it’s not terrible.

I like to begin typing in the search bar. Start with year, make, etc and it starts to filter and show relative information. So, 2002 ford f-250 super duty 7.3l v8 diesel turbocharged (if you space after selecting model for example, it will show engines available, down arrow to your option. Then a space and type starter, or whatever part you’re looking for and a list pops up. So once you get used to how they do it that will help a lot.

Often times there will be multiple options. So if I’m not sure I might use O’Reilly or another parts source to see what they come up with to help decide what’s most common.

Brad