[AT] You can't fix stupid-naming names

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:29:20 PDT 2017

Is it just me or do others find the Rock Auto web site difficult to
use?  Seems to me that I'm never sure I'm finding the right part
and it causes me to go back to my regular suppliers.  It's a shame
because I really want to try them.  Haven't been to their site lately,
hopefully they have improved it.

Charlie