[AT] Too many tractors- reply to John Hall

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 30 19:40:29 PDT 2017

If it makes you feel any better, I wish we had one more big tractor.
Took the subsoiler off the 4020 on Tues to put the chisel plow on.Took
the chisel  plow off to run the gang harrow on Wed afternoon, put the
chisel plow back on Wed night and stayed in the field till 9:30.
Finished chiseling today, Unless I decide to redo some that was really
tight after tomorrows rain. If not, I'll hook the gang harrow back
up--maybe. Having trouble getting someone in to spread lime--may rent a
spreader and do it myself Sat--I'll need the 4020 for that. Come to
think of it, I need to order some more diesel fuel.

John