[AT] JD B resurrection contemplation

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Thu Mar 30 21:06:59 PDT 2017

Another issue closely related to what Dean has pointed out is not only do
these two cylinder Deeres have big Bores they also have long Strokes.  It
was a couple of yeas ago now that I had my late Model B Block bored 90
thousants.  The Machinist groaned and moned when he saw & measured the
Bore size but finally said he could do it.  But what neither he nor I had
thought about was could his machine bore all the way through the
Block...turns out he did it but had to get very creative to do it.

Dudley