[AT] Was: You can't fix stupid-naming names-Now Parts

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:35:00 PDT 2017

For a lot of things I do the same Charlie. If I could get them locally
maybe I would but it usually means the store has to order - I can do
that much quicker and cheaper.

One of the things where the internet been a disruption for the good. The
problem for me is what happens when all the local guys are out of
business - I think a fair question even if I tend to order direct.

David

NW NC