[AT] Was: You can't fix stupid-naming names-Now Parts

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:36:26 PDT 2017

Len, this is an off topic example in reply but it drives home your point.
My clothes dryer went out Sunday night.  I pulled the back off of it and
checked the over heat fuse with my ohm meter.  It was open.  I picked up
my phone, clicked on the Amazon app, searched for Whirlpool thermostat,
ID'd it from the photo and description, hit one click order and Tuesday it
was in my mail box for less than $15 bucks.  IF  I could find one in this
town
I'd burn $15 worth of gasoline and pay twice that much or more for the part.
It's a sad state of affairs for small business and I hate it but if they are
all on
a bus headed off a cliff I'm not going to get on there with them.

Charlie