[AT] You can't fix stupid

Dave rotigel at me.com
Wed Mar 29 07:37:16 PDT 2017

I’ve had printable “signs” (One obverse and one in reverse for “T” shirt decals) on my old HP for years. Anyone who wants to print out a few for distribution can do so at: http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/Im_Stupid/default.htm <http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/Im_Stupid/default.htm>
	Dave
PS, I also used to have calling cards that said “This parking spot IS NOT for the mentally handicapped” that I would put on the windshield of cars with no handicapped placard showing. (I need to locate and start carrying then again!)
PPS, Life is good!