[AT] JD B resurrection contemplation

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 28 10:14:01 PDT 2017

Al,  I'm late getting into this thread but there is a shop here in
New Bern that I'm pretty sure can do it.  it's a general auto repair
shop and used car lot but the guy builds his own race engines and
is the only shop in town that I trust anymore.  He did an A-C cylinder head
for me just a few months ago.  Do you have any idea how much the crank
will need to be cut?  Is it damaged or just rusted and scared up?
Let me know and I'll ask them for you.  I doubt he'll be real cheap but not
outrageous either.

Charlie