[AT] JD B resurrection contemplation

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Mar 27 10:58:35 PDT 2017

Al,

Buying a complete parts tractor sometimes can be the most economical
solution to restoring a family tractor.  There is one issue to look out for
when boring a JD tractor block. A lot of machine shops do not have the right
equipment for boring blocks with bores in the 5 to 6" or larger range. They
make think they do, but the bore might chatter and ruin the block. Make sure
you find a shop that has extended experience boring blocks bigger than you
need.

Dean VP
Apache junction, AZ

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.